Monday, November 1, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Gets Sparkly

Good afternoon all!  It's the first Monday in November!  Can you believe it?  I certainly can't!  Being that it's November 1st (and a Monday), that means another challenge on Wink Wink Ink's CDAC Group!  You KNOW you want to play along!

We have made some modifications to the rules, so now you can ALL play along with us!  That's right, no WWI image is required, but if you do use one, you'll get your name thrown in twice for the prize!  Cool!  This month's challenge is make your project SPARKLY!  BLING & SPARKLE is the name of the game!

I used WWI's Bunny Blessing for my card today.  What a cute image and the best Christmas sentiment.  I used DP from My Mind's Eye that is sparkly all by itself.  I sparkled up the snow lady using iridescent embossing powder and rhinestones for her buttons.  I also added the snowflake in bling for a little extra sparkle...like it needed it?  LOL!  Colored with Copics and I also used nesties, TH distress ink in broken china, ribbon and green DP from stash, CB snowflake embossing folder, sketch from The Sugar Bowl.


We hope you'll join us for this challenge...you have until November 30th to play along!  Can't wait to see your creations!  :O)

As a final note to this post, I just wanted to make you aware that our wonderful artist/creator of Wink Wink Ink, Melanie, needs your good thoughts & prayers.  She has been having a lot of difficulty & pain in her hand which has limited her in her creative abilities.  The pain is just too intense to do much computer work or drawing.  (Hence the lack of “new” images.) Keep her in your thoughts for a quick recovery!

LOVE YA, MELANIE!!!

6 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Lovely card Lelia! Love the sparkle & bling! Great sketch layout. ~jeni :)

Yani said...

How cute this card is!! Loved every single detail about it! And thanks for you kind comments about mine ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! This is just DARLING!! Love the fun sparkle and you did a fabby take on the sketch girl!! LOVE this! I will be sure to keep Melaine in my prayers...she's such a sweetheart!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Awesome sentiment to go with such a cute card.
I will keep Melanie in my prayers.

Me said...

Beautiful card,great paper,love the sentiment.

Grtzz Marjon

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh this one is so sweet!