Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Emos Blog Hop with Simply Betty Stamps!

Welcome to the Simply Betty Stamps Christmas Emos Blog Hop & Release!

It's here, it's here! Christmas Emos Blog Hop and release day! Woot! If you came here by way of the fabulous Lady B you're right on track...if her post wasn't up yet she was having computer problems last night, so you might need to check back!  If you came by just to say hello (HI!), be sure to start at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog to find out what you need to do in order to win one of SIX fantastic prizes!  All these fun Christmas Emos are now in stock! But that's not all!  Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas has also arrived! Check out the online store for all the goodies! These papers are going to look great with the new Christmas Emos!

The Christmas Emos are now available in both digi and rubber... but hurry!  The digi versions will only be available for a very limited time! Grab 'em while you can!

My first sample for you uses the adorable Elfin' Miller.  How upset is he over his outfit?  I had the perfect project too...I do hope you can read the journaling on my layout!  :O)  I paper pieced Miller's outfit to match the paper...the rest is colored with Photoshop CS2.
The second image used is Merry Betty.  What a babe!  She's happily on her way to deliver her gifts.  This is at my sister-in-law's house last year...never mind the photo of me.  Wow!  I do have a couple other layouts in the works, but it got pretty late, so I'll save those for later.  :O)

My last project for you today is a card using Prezzies for Lola.  This comes with Lola, the 2 presents you see and a really cute little holly bat friend (not pictured).  I love her so much!  Maybe because I was actually able to color some decent black hair (thanks Jen)!  The polka dot paper is the back of the argyle Halloween paper from Echo Park.  I wanted to use the skull paper, so what better to use than one that came with it, right?  I just colored 2/3 of the dots with hot pink and lime green.  I colored the twine to match too.  Damn, I'm clever!  LOL!  I used Copics, Echo Park DP, card stock and twine from stash, Stickles, nesties, CB snowflake embossing folder, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, pop dots, Photoshop, current Mojo Monday sketch.

Before I leave you I wanted to be sure you knew that there is a new challenge up over on the Simply Betty Challenges Blog!  Be sure to head over to the SBS Store too...there are some new steampunk style digis for you to drool over...and buy, of course!  :O)

I hope you enjoyed my projects...now it's time for you to scoot along to the fabulous blog of Linda!  Don't forget to leave some love for each of the DT members along the way!

Here is the full list in case you get lost:
Betty
Simply Betty Stamps Blog 

30 comments from friends:

Zarah said...

Wow... Those are a lot of pretty projects! I'm blown away! :D

JLJ Designs said...

Great layouts and card! I love the sweater layout.

Jennifer

Tammy said...

OMG so much to see! Fun layout and fabulous coloring of the hair.

Jennifer said...

OMG, your projects are AMAZING. I love that sweater layout. Miller is a perfect fit. Welcome to the team.

Jennifer

Trickut said...

Great LO's the sweater one is so cute and funny!

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net

Graphicat said...

OMG!!! Im just floored by your layouts!!! How awesome to see the stamps used in scrapbooking!!! Im in love! GREAT job! Oh and your card is pretty cool too. LOOOVe the sentiment and the pink and black!! LOL
Cheers
Cheri

~Lady B~ said...

Holy crap on toast! You have been BUSY! Such fabulousness! I love all of your creations and think I may put on a sweater in honor of your awesome work!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous scrap pages! Reminds me I need to get back to it again. LOVE the Lola card and that sentiment is awesome!!!
So glad to have you aboard!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOWZERS...so much yumminess to check out here! It's all awesome:o)

Catherine said...

Wow! Your digi scrap pages are fab! The sweaters one is perfect with Elfin' Miller! Loved your sentiment on the card, and the stickles on the prezzies. Great details all around! TFS!

Jeni said...

Fabulous layouts and such a fun Christmas card! ~jeni :)

scrappin2babygirls said...

great projects.. they're all so nice! tfs!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Ms. Jen said...

Totally lovin how you incorporated those into your layouts!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

super cute layout and card creation!!!!

both are simply beautiful!!!

hugs!
Meredith

Donna C said...

OMGosh !!!!!!!!!!! I total love wht you did with these images ! I am so cracking up over your sweater layout as we have ALL been there at some point ! Very cool use of these new images ! TFS !!!!

Liset Villarino said...

VERY VERY NICE LO, AND THE CARD IS ADORABLE.
TFS,
LISET
HAILEMNAT@GMAIL.COM

Marlene said...

You have got such a knack with layouts, dearie. Not just another pretty face!

Hop on over to my blog. I nominated your blog for an award. ;)

grandmalee said...

Totally awesome projects!!! I must remember to scraplift that sweater one! Awesome job on the hair coloring!

I have an award for you over at my blog: http://stampingwithgrandmalee.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html
Hugs, Lee

Eulanda said...

OMG LELIA THESE ARE FREAKIN AWESOME! I love that you mix all with paper, Photoshop, etc. Looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see more creations!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I love these stamps. cute card great colors
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyhaooDOTcom
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

Manhattan Mandie said...

I LOVE that you created layouts with these!!!! And your card is amazing too!

Carol Ric said...

Those LO are fabulous! TFS! Elfin Miller is just so stinkin cute!

Casper said...

Hiya Lelia, How are you?

I am Casper, Pleased to meetyou!

Your blog is fab!

What a great design,your cards have such depth of colour!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Casper said...

Ooops, Casper here again.

Your scrapbook papges are totally amazing, what an inspiration to use the images within the picture & the prezzies

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!! You are so creative with these images!! Fabulous layouts and your coloring is amazing! TFS! HUGS

Angela said...

Look at all this GREATNESS!!! I am so glad to have you join us!! You got all these done FAST!! I lvoe each one of them and love that you did a scrap page with Miller My FAV!! OH and great job with Lola too!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra said...

Great card and I love how you used the images in your layouts. thanks for the inspiration! Did you create the sentiment? If not I would love to know where you got it! It is so awesome :)

xdebrax@yahoo.com

Anita said...

Tons of fabulousness in this post! Love it! :)

Kelly Latevola said...

Love the colors on your card and the layouts are awesome too! Thanks for the eye candy :)