Sunday, November 28, 2010

Whatcha Got Cookin'?

Hi there people!  I'm late, but I'm here with my challenge post for Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog.  This next 2 weeks we are having ourselves a recipe challenge!  You MUST use any Doodle Dragon Studios image, embossing (heat or dry), bling and metal.  This challenge runs through Saturday, December 11th!

I used one of the adorable Christmas peekers for my card.  For the embossing:  CB folder on the DP (it's hard to see), nestie is embossed, sentiment & bear's nose are heat embossed.  For the bling:  jewel brads, Stickles on the Santa hat, DP is glittery.  For the metal:  jewel brads, prezzie charm.




Come on over and join us and see the other amazing projects from the DT!

10 comments from friends:

Anita said...

Super duper cute Lelia! I'm lovin' that beautiful sentiment! :)

Marlene said...

Oooh....love the embossed sentiment!

Jeni said...

Awww...perfect sentiment! Love how he is peeking over the top. Did you airbrush or sponge? ~jeni :)

Ted said...

Lelia, I love everything about this card! That little peeker is adorable and I'm going to ask how you did the shadowing under him? Did you use some type of dimensionals? :) So cute!

kc71595 said...

This is SO cute, Leila!! The whole thing is just adorable.
I have a couple questions on your wording. Like, what does DP stand for? And I know heat embossing, but what is dry embossing?
Thanks :)

Angela said...

This is so cute Lelia!! Love the DP and the way you colored him. I am way behind so I will try to get caught up tomorrow at work on my free times!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tammy said...

Awesome sweet card, Sentiment is excellent and the charm is the perfect touch.

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Lelia, this is just precious!! Love that peeking bear!! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Awww! What a sweet card! Love the charm!

Marcy said...

OHHHH, this is just adorable! I love the bear. Great colroing job!