Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Magic

Hello all!  A super quick post for you today.  I made another layout, this time of my totally adorable Great Nephew, Conan, on the day he was born.

I used the digital image called Button Bear (on the second page) from Wink Wink Ink...see how versatile it is?  :O)


Don't forget to pop on over to the Wink Wink Ink Blog and say hi to Melanie...while you're there you can pick up a sweet treat too!

6 comments from friends:

Anita said...

Look at that baby! Sooo cute! I can just smell that itty bitty baby smell...sigh. Love the layout!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great LO - you are amazing the way you combine elements!

Marlene said...

WOWZA!!! Should I just send all my layout needs to you? You're the bestest!

Ms. Jen said...

Awww, he's so friggin adorable! Have a fab rest of the week sweetie!

Hugs - Jen

Tammy said...

So adorable, layout is fabulous, perfect for a newborn. Congrats on being a great-aunt, what a blessing.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Girl, this is so gorgeous! What a way to work the digital images and make such a precious layout!!! You're brilliant!HUGS