Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet Chloe's Unscripted Birthday

Good morning everyone!  Happy Saturday!  I am plus one this weekend as my 13 year old has his buddy over.  Oh, the joys of 2 teenage boys.  They are being really good, actually.  :O)  I want to say I'm sorry to everyone for not coming by your blogs yesterday or this weekend.  I don't have enough time in the day, it seems.  I will get back with it first thing on Monday, I promise!

Today is sketch #80 at Unscripted Sketches!  Join us for another fabby sketch challenge!  I hope you're not getting tired of seeing my layouts, because that's what I have for you again today.  I used the uber cute Button Bear from Wink Wink Ink.  I paper pieced it with matching paper and used buttons from the digi kit for her joints.  The original file is of the bear standing, but I moved things around and made my little bear sitting on the paper with one leg hanging down.  I hope you like it!  I mean how can you not with all the sparkly goodness and the adorable little girl?  Two weeks ago we had a birthday party for my Great Niece's 1st birthday.  It was a very special day for all of us.  Little Chloe Krislyn was diagnosed with gastroschisis pretty early on in the pregnancy.  She was in hospital after she born for 3 months.  She had only one surgery and has been our own personal miracle.  She is such a doll and is such a happy little girl!  Anyway, here is a layout of her at her birthday party...look at those eyes!  :O)

Don't forget to check out what all my DT Sistahs have made for you see today...links are on my sidebar...better yet, head over to the US Blog and see everything while you link up your creation!  :O)

8 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Lelia, this layout is priceless! Lovin' that expression. What a cutie ~jeni :)

Ms. Jen said...

Precious layout! She's one adorable miracle!! Love that smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is precious girl!! I love it and with the added button bear is just DARLING sweetie!! HUGS

Marlene said...

She's adorable...and so is your layout!

Tammy said...

What a sweetie-pie! Love the layout you created for her.

Angela said...

Love this layout and what a precious princess she is!! Love those big blue eyes!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anita said...

Cute layout Lelia! What a doll! :)

Maya said...

Such a wonderful layout!
Love the pic, she is wonderful :)
And the bear is so cute!
Hugs from Maya