Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek - Ahoy

Hi there, my sweet cupcakes!  I'm back with day 2 of previews from Pixie Dust Studio!  Today I'm sharing Lil' Mermaid.  She's so sweet!  I used some DCWV glitter paper and card stock from the Fun in the Sun Stack.  Colored with Copics...I also colored the doily and the rhinestones to match.  A scalloped nestie and some TH distress ink made the clouds behind her.


Thanks so much for your visit today...I do hope you'll be stopping back by tomorrow for release day at PDS!  MWAH!!!

3 comments from friends:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love Lil Mermaid - she is a cutie... bright and happy colours too... I'm your newest follower too...

Mary J said...

Love this Lelia!!! Bright, fun - gorgeous!

Melissa said...

She is too flippin' cute! So bright and cheery!