Monday, April 23, 2012

Simply B Stamps Preview - Doctor Betty

Welcome back to day two of Simply B Stamps Jude and the Rockers - Just for Fun previews!  You're going to love today's image.  Remember playing doctor as a child?  I know I do!

Today we are introducing Doctor Brittany, who is looking very professional in her Doctors coat with her stethoscope, and hopefully Teddy will be feeling much better soon.  I used some digi paper that I made...you can find it HERE.

I do appreciate it when you all come by and check out what I've been up to.  Come on back tomorrow!  MWAH!!!

4 comments from friends:

nwilliams6 said...

So cute! I really like that image and all your details! Fun, fun, fun!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE her, love your coloring!

Michelle Single said...

Love these papers! You did a great job, and they work perfectly with that adorable image!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

So fun to see the red and black colors scheme - really makes her pop out! Love the coloring of her hair and the heart doctor stethascope is brilliant! Too cute. :D