To celebrate I'm offering up some candy for you. There will be 2 winners...one grand prize and one runner up.
The Rules for Entry and Details
1) Post the photo of my candy with a link back here on your blog.
2) Add your info into inlinkz by clicking on the blue frog.
3) Leave a comment telling me how long you've been blogging and why you got started.
One entry per person, please! Becoming a follower is not required, but I won't stop you! In fact, I'd love to have you pop in when you have time! Who doesn't love visitors? However, if I reach 200 followers by the end of the candy (shouldn't be hard since I'm at 272), I will add another stamp set and have a separate drawing for it! My candy is open to all...I will ship anywhere in the world! The collection will be closed on October 1st at 11:59 PM CST. I will announce the winner on October 2nd!
Here's the candy...
And a close up of the Brian Lock clay figure...
The gift certificates...all donated by some of my favorite people!
Here's a list of what's in the Grand Prize Candy...
- Copic Sketch Colorless Blender
- 2 Bunches of Two-Tone 25mm Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
- 2 Yards of Grossgrain Ribbon
- Felt and Rhinestone Snowflakes
- Acrylic Gems
- Queen & Co. Heart Brads
- K & Co. Gems
- Kaiser Cabbage Patch Brads
- Clear Glitter Frame
- Transparent “Bubbles”
- Set of Small Clear Journaling Stamps
- Queen & Co. Felt Fusion
- Creative Imaginations Narratives Swatch Book – Monogram Rub-ons
- MAMBI Soft Spoken Happy Halloween
- AMM Couture Satin Sayings
- K & Co. Urban Brads
- Martha Stewart Solid Butterfly Punch (out of pkg)
- Kaiser Rhinestones
- Scrappy Cat Clear Stamps – Flights of Fancy
- 46 4x6 papers from DCWV Sweet Stack
- Fancy Pants Rub-ons – Wild Child
- Color Oasis Letter/Number stickers
- 2 sheets of EK Success Rub-on Color Transfer – 1 Black, 1 White
- Pink Paislee Cardstock Stickers – Captivating Alphabet
- K-ology by K & Co. Chipboard Alphabet
- Pink Paislee Chipboard Stickers – Fascinating Alphabet
- Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps - ching-chou kuik's Sunflower Angel
- Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps - ching-chou kuik's Blue Eye Fairy
- Brian Lock Candy Corn Man Clay Sculpture
- $25 Gift Certificate to Wink Wink Ink
- $20 Gift Certificate to Wild Flower Patch
- $20 Gift Certificate to Doodle Dragon Studios
- $15 Gift Certificate to The Digi Shack
The Runner-Up Candy...
Another gift certificate from Melanie at Wink Wink Ink!