Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Love Hop...

Hey guys!  I just wanted to pop on real quick to let you know that Chrissy of Paper, Ink, Color! is asking that 100 of her bloggy friends play along with her... this is the prize she'll award if 100 of us play along...
Here are her rules...
  1. Be a follower of my blog
  2. Leave a blog comment on 3 blogs that you visit. Sometime we visit and not leave comments, so today, give them some blog lovin!
  3. Come back to my blog, and enter your name in Inlinkz. If I get 100 of us to pass on the sweet comments to blogs we love, I'll put up these cute Pergamano Fairy Stamp set. :) . Pass on the love and tell your friends to join in the fun and enter my Inlinkz to get the count to 100! 
Good luck!

    2 comments from friends:

    Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

    Lelia - I just recently found your blog through the Doodle Dragon Challenge Blog. I really like your work and look forward to following you! Melissa M

    Jessica G. said...

    Adorable fairy images, Lelia! I couldn't find the Inlinkz, though??