Friday, September 24, 2010

Anita Be Stampin Group & Freebie!

Good afternoon folks!  That's right, I said FREEBIE!  Woohoo!  To celebrate the opening of the Anita Be Stampin Store on October 2nd, we have now opened our own PCP GROUP!  Hop on over and request to join so you won't miss out on ANY of the fun!  While you're there don't forget to grab your FREE DIGI IMAGE!

We will celebrating our first day open for business, October 2nd,  on the ABS Papercraft Planet Group too.  Stop by for opportunities to have fun with us and win prizes throughout the day!  We'll be there to chat it up with you from 7:00-9:00PM CST!  Be there or be square!!!

I used the ABS freebie called Follow Me to make this card and am entering it into this week's Flutterby Wednesday.  I decided to make her all Christmasy...I do believe she looks good that way!  :O)  Before I realized what I had done I managed to cover up almost all of the very pretty Basic Grey DP that runs down the middle of the card.  Bah!  I used Holographic embossing powder on her wings and took a different photo so you can see the subtle shimmer...

Head on over to Anita's Blog to check out her creation too!  I'll see you soon at the Anita Be Stampin PCP Group!

5 comments from friends:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun image Lelia!! Love your coloring and your red and gold!! Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Me said...

Beautiful card,fab coloring.
Have a nice weekend.

Grtzz Marjon

Tammy said...

She is beautiful. Lovely little Christmas fairy.

Anita said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card Lelia! You are one talented gal! :)

Nancy said...

Lelia, this is awesome!! What a great design!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!