Thursday, September 30, 2010

Anita Be Stampin Preview Day 2!

Good morning everyone!  Here we are again with day 2 of sneak peeks for Anita Be Stampin...scoot on over to Anita's Blog to see her creations as soon as you're done here!  Did everyone enjoy yesterday's little peek?  I'm telling you...you are gonna LOVE these stamps, whether digital or rubber!

Today's first 2 peeks are digital images called Bling Ring (pg 1) & Of Course I "Willa" (pg 2)...too cute, right?  As soon as I saw these images I knew right away what I was going to do.  I have yet to scrap my 29th Birthday Party that ended up being my engagement party...  Check out the photo of my cake in this layout...it's inside the ring.  Sneaky, sneaky!  I digitally colored both images in Photoshop for both my layouts.

The next sneak peek is a rubber stamp and is called Rosie Shops.  You have to love a stamp set that gives you a reason to make a card for a girlfriend inviting her to go shopping!  *grin*

Check back again tomorrow for our 3rd day of previews!  Woohoo!  Don't forget to stop by our PCP Group on Saturday, October 2nd for our Grand Opening Celebration!  Thanks for visiting me today!

7 comments from friends:

Me said...

They are both awesome,love the shop till we drop stamp.

Grtzz Marjon

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've been so busy!! I love the photo effect on your page!! Great card too!! TFS! HUGS

Jeni said...

Awwwww....Lelia, this is soooooo sweet. Love the layout. ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

You're right, great images. Love the shopping one the best.

Stef H said...

wow! just WOW!

hugs :)

Anita said...

Oh my goodness Lelia...I am drooling over your digi layout skills as usual! All of your projects are beyond fabulous! :)

Rikki Holley said...

The layout is awesome :0)
Like the way he proposed to you , what a sweety.