Friday, October 1, 2010

Wink Wink Ink NEW Holiday Releases!

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release at Wink Wink Ink!  You are going to LOVE these new images, I'm telling you! 

I used the digital set call Snowbody for my card.  Oh, what a cutie patootie he is!  Love it!  I used the pre-colored image since it was already perfect for my DP...I couldn't have colored it better anyway!  I added the snowflakes behind/around him before I printed it out (they are included too!).  I sponged some ink at the bottom to make a snowy scene and added Stickles to the hills and snowflakes.  It is SO sparkly IRL!  The DP is by 3 Bugs in a Rug, PTI ribbon, nesties, Copics (coloring the little snowflakes), buttons from stash, card stock by Bazzill, pop dots and Stickles.

This set and 2 others are available today!  Be sure to head over to the WWI STORE right now to pick yours up!  :O)

Wink Wink Ink has new Design Team Members!  Check out the blog to see who made it on the team!  Congrats to all of the new girls!  Huggies!!!

5 comments from friends:

Melanie Nichols said...

You knock my socks off! LOVE IT! ;o)

Jeni said...

Awwww...he is too cute! Love this card ~jeni :)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie! Love your fabulous DP too!

Marlene said...

Your card is fantastic...and that image is the CUTEST!

Marianne said...

What a cute card!!! Love the image AND your card ofcourse LOL