Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Challenge at The Wild Flower Patch!

Happy Hump Day, all!  As my title mentions,we have a new challenge starting today at The Wild Flower Patch!  Unfortunately it will be our last challenge of 2010.  :O(  With this being the last Wednesday in October, our awesome leader thought it best to give us all a break for the upcoming holidays.  What a sweetie!  Because this is the last challenge this year, she has decided to offer up an uber amazing prize to the winner!  Are you ready for this?  TWO WFK RUBBER STAMP SETS:  No Girls Allowed and Pretty in Pink!  WOW!  Play along with us and these awesome stamps could be on their way to you!  Our last challenge is GHOULS, GHOSTS & GOBLINS...ANYTHING TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN!  Super easy to play along as you make up those last spooky cards and treat bags!

Today I have made a cauldron shaped mini album.  Is this cute, or what?  I used Pumpkin Lily to adorn the pull out journaling spot/photo mat.  I used a cool binding technique that lets the album lay flat when opened...it also prevents a bulging album from all those 3D embellies.


 BACK OF TAG - FRONT POCKET

FRONT OF ALBUM W/O TAG


 INSIDE PAGES

PULL OUT TAG ON INSIDE

BACK COVER

Let's see all your amazing Halloween projects for this challenge!  :O)

12 comments from friends:

Angela said...

Hi Lelia, this is AWESOME girl!! I love the way you decorated this cute mini album. I never got a chance to finish mine as I had a terrible migraine when I got home from work yesterday. I cooked dinner for my family and laid down, well no one got me up and I slept all night. My husband said he thought it was more important that I get some rest so he let me sleep. I only wanted to rest not sleep all night!!
Anyway I hope you are doing well and I better still see you on my blog!!lol!! Because I am going to be stalking your!!hehe!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

OR WHAT!!! it's not just cute it is freakin awesome....love it!!!!

Staci

Jeni said...

This is Slammin' Lelia!!! Love the shape, the papers, the embellishments..... ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Absolutely fabulous and amazingly cute. You are so clever.

Jen Shults said...

WOW!!!! Lelia this is amazing! What a fabulous album. I love all the details you put into this... it's just WOW. GORGEOUS work hun!!!

Danni said...

what an amazing creation!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You've been so busy girl the last couple of days!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clever book!!! The papers look so fun and Halloweenish!! Fun image and stunning coloring!! TFS! HUGS

Shorty Creations said...

WOW!!! You've really outdone yourself with this one. This project is AMAZING! I love all the detail you put into it! WOW!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative album Lelia!! I so love your details and the shape!! So fun!!

Thanks so much for the beautiful birthday card!! You made my day!!
hugs,
Chris

stephanne said...

Hi Lelia, firstly, thank you so much for your kind words on my blog and your support and contribution to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it!! And I am super excited to hop over here and see what you have been crafting because, my gosh, this Hallowe'eny stuff is spectacular!! Just amazing, I love the details, each page is a treat, and I mulled around your blog and saw that you are definitely in the Halloween spirit!! Love it hun!!
I'll be "following" you, that creepy looking pup there, that's my calling card, lol!!
Hugest Hugs, stephanne

Amy said...

Wow! This is such a fantastic Halloween album! Love the papers you've used and all the great detail you've put into it! Fabulous!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous album! I have gotten a "little behind" on hopping this past week, but it was oh so worth flipping back to see what you have been up to!!!