Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Bushel of Fun!

Happy Wednesday to you!  It's time once again for your weekly Showcase Showdown at The Digi Shack!  Be sure to hop on over and check out what everyone did today and pick up some digis for your next project!

I used the image called Apples for this card.  This is a card I made last year...I just plain ole spaced making something new.  Must have been all the excitement from my birthday!  ;O)

7 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Great Fall card Lelia! Hope you had the Bestest Birthday ever! ~jeni :)

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

Tammy said...

Pretty card for this time of year. Happy birthday and many more!

Marlene said...

Oh your apples are adorable! I love the shine you plastered them with!

Laurie Unger said...

great fall card - hope you had a super bday!

Ms. Jen said...

I love it! I hope you had lotsa fun on your special day darlin!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You sure made the bucket of apples look delicious with the shine here girl!! I love it!! :)