Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ciao, Bella!

Good morning, peeps!  How is everyone this fine Tuesday morning?  It's really very cold here in Kansas City...my fingers and toes are frozen!

I wanted to pop by for a second to show off one of the digital images from Anita Be Stampin.  I didn't have a chance to make anything with this image during our Grand Opening sneak peeks, so I had to use her now!  Anyone watch the Real Housewives of Orange County?  (Yes, I do...one of my guilty pleasures!)  This is so Gretchen!  I used Copics for coloring, DP by MME, card stock by Bazzill, MS daisy border punch, sticker letters found in stash.  I used a sketch from Taylored Expressions...late as I am with it!



Have a great day!

8 comments from friends:

Danni said...

Wonderful card..great image!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Awesome card & great image! Do you really watch that?? LOL :0) Staci

Anita said...

Your card is so gorgeous!!! That is so Gretchen! LOL It was freezing this morning here too, girlfriend. Bzzrrrr! ;)

Jeni said...

Ooh LaLa! Love this card Lelia, just fabulous! ~jeni :)

Me said...

Beautiful card great coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Tammy said...

Love the card, don't watch the show, but I can relate.

Valerie said...

She's beautiful! I just LOVE your coloring! I hope I'm back on here for good I missed everyong! Hugs

Angela said...

Oh Lelia she is too cute!!! I love these images and you colored her beautifully!!
Hugs:)
Angela