Friday, October 15, 2010

Wink Wink, It's Turkey Time and a BCA Blog Hop!

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the absence the last 2 days!  I got hung up with a million little things.  I have a couple of projects to share and lots of info, so read on!  :O)

NEWS from ANITA BE STAMPIN...
The DT call for Anita Be Stampin has been extended to October 22nd!  We have tweaked the requirements, so come on over and show us what you've got!  It's sure to be a very fun time...I mean, you'll be working with me, right?  ;O)  Anita Be Stampin is having FREE SHIPPING to the US & Canada on any sized order of rubber stamps through Sunday, October 17th!  All non-Canadian International addresses will receive $3 off of the shipping cost (you must e-mail your order for the shipping discount to be applied)!  If you wanted some of our adorable stamps, now is the time!!!

Dustin of Doodle Dragon Studios announced today about the new Yearly Membership.  Buy yours before November 1st and save $15!  Get the rest of the deets on his blog too.  He showed off a new set called Turkey Time that is too cute!  I used the dancing turkey for my card...he makes me laugh!  I colored the image with Copics, DP from stash, CTMH ink in Cranberry, MS border punch, sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado.


Next up is a new Wink Wink Ink creation!  I used Fiona for my card today.  Isn't she FINtastic?  :O)  You will adore all of Melanie's digital files!  Every one comes with the ready to color jpg and png along with a colored version!  Many of the sets come with sentiments as well!  One stop shopping, right there!  I used Copics, Sakura Stardust pens, DP and card stock from stash, sentiment stamp by Ippity, magic mesh, MS border punch, nesties.  I loosely used the sketch at 2S4Y...



Last bit of info for you tonight...PHEW!  Tomorrow is Unscripted Sketches' Blog Hop that we have dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Be sure to come on over to Unscripted Sketches at 8:00AM Eastern time.  Join in the sketch and you could win a fabulous prize from our sponsor!  There will be a brand new Anita Be Stampin image revealed right here...hop through all the blogs and find some candy along the way!  :O)

6 comments from friends:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Adorable! That turkey makes me smile too :>)

Ginny said...

fab cards, LOVE the sentiment on the DDS one :)

Me said...

What a cute turkey,and the fish is so adorable.
They are both beautiful.

Grtzz Marjon

Tammy said...

Great cards. The turkey is a hoot and the fish is just glamorous with all sparkle.

Angela said...

That turkey is too cute he makes me smile!! I really need to print out some of my Doodle Dragon images. Man I need 48 hours in a day just so I can play with my none DT images!! Oh and I love the way you colored that fish!!
Hope you are having a great weekend. Me I'm trying to cleam house, reorganize my crafting stuff and space then I have to go to 2 of my nephews B-day party, their having it together!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Unknown said...

Simple to cute for words - what a lovely way to end this challenge - thank you :)