Thursday, October 7, 2010

Winner, Winner?

Still no word from the Grand Prize winner on my blog candy...redraw will happen soon!  Stay tuned...

11 comments from friends:

Lillian Child said...

Was it me?????? :0)

Unknown said...

Wow you would think that they would have jumped on it by now!

Lorraine said...

i peeked on her blog and your candy was the last thing she posted which was on the 20th september so not sure where this little madam is bless its such a shame xx

Amanda said...

I think you should pick me!!! :D

Ms. Jen said...

What a shame. But at least that gives the rest of us another chance!! Woohoo.

Trina said...

I thought the same as Lillian until I saw that Lorraine said the person hadn't posted since the 20th... That wasn't me. Maybe I'll win this time!! :)

Janette said...

Awww shame if she misses out, feel sorry for whoever it is.xxx

Marley said...

Well maybe thats good news for uss LOL!! Fingers crossed again!! x Marley

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

My fingers crossed as well!!!

Unknown said...

Well let have a other chance
may be it will be me

Create With Joy said...

Hey Lelia

Popping by to let you know I love the new look of your blog (the Green Goddess goes pink - woo hoo!)

Have a wonderful weekend and I am standing by for that redraw!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com