Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Showcase Showdown at The Digi Shack

Good morning, crafty friends!  Another Wednesday is upon us already!  Time is whipping right by this year.  This time next Wednesday I'll be THIRTY-THREE!  Yes, I just willingly told my age...I don't care!  :O)  Woohoo!

It's time for another round of the Showcase Showdown at The Digi Shack!  Today I made a thank you card with one of our $1 images from the cosmetic release.  How cute is this?  I added some subtle glitter to the hair dryer with my Spica glitter marker.  The DP is Basic Grey, card stock from stash, Copics, bling from Michael's.


Check out the other talented designers and see what they have in store for you too!  Their links are on my sidebar!  :O)

5 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Aww, what a sweet card. Very creative sentiment to go with the image.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This one is fun too! 33 OMG - hee, hee, hee. I will never tell!

Marlene said...

Love this card! 33?!!!! What a BABY!!!

Jeni said...

Very cute and clever! Isn't it funny how the way we look at our Birthday changes as we get older? ~jeni :)

Laurie Unger said...

What a great card! Love your color combo.