Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good morning all you lovely, crafty bleeps!  Yay, it's the weekend!  This brings us yet another fabulous sketch from Unscripted Sketches!  The sketch today can easily be used again and again.  I flipped the sketch to accommodate my photo.

I made a scrapbook layout of my little family from last December.  I am really loving the colors in this one.  :O)  What about you?

Be sure to join us NEXT SATURDAY for Unscripted Sketch's Breast Cancer Awareness Month Blog Hop!  We have a fabby sponsor with a prize up for grabs!  :O)

9 comments from friends:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

AWESOME lo. love the colors too!

Me said...

Wow great lo,beautiful paper and a lovely family.

Grtzz Marjon

Tammy said...

Wonderful layout and great picture!

Karen Wilson said...

Love this!! I do love those colors and what a nice photo too!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great colors, great LO! You are a digital diva :>)

Jeni said...

Great layout Lelia! ~jeni :)

Tracy S said...

Great LO! Love the bg pp that has "family" all over it. It is perfect with the pic.. also love the title you used for it.

Anita said...

Lovely layout Lelia! Great pic too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh such a gorgeous page Lelia!! I love it!! The photo is awesome!! TFS!! :) HUGS