Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Witchin' Candy Container

Hello everyone!  I'm here with a quick post today to show you a little treat container I made.  The sun is out and I still have plenty of painting to do on the garage!

I found a free printable milk carton template on the internet (not sure where).  I printed it on my DP and set out cutting and scoring the lines.  Pretty simple, really!  I colored my Broomhilda image from Anita Be Stampin and cut it out using my nesties.  Punched a hole and tied it up with a ribbon.  Easy peasy!  Isn't it so cute?  I believe that DP is from Echo Park...loving it!  :O)






Have a witchin' day, people!

13 comments from friends:

Unknown said...

Super cute project! Thanks for sharing :)

Anita said...

This is beyond fabulous, Lelia! I am in lurve with the patterned paper! :)

Jeni said...

Love this Lelia! Great template and cute little saucy image. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

AWW! This is just adorable!! Love it!! :) Love the container!!

Me said...

Beautiful project,love the paper and image.
Great coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

super cute! Have fun painting the garage!

Marley said...

Beautiful project Lelia!! hugs Marley

Danni said...

Fun project!

Brandi said...

CUTE! Saw this on fb and had to pop over and tell you! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

JLJ Designs said...

So cute!

Jennifer

Tammy said...

This is just too cute! Love the dp and the image.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun treat container Lelia!! Beautiful coloring and design!! Fun!
hugs,
Chris

Melanie Nichols said...

CUUUUUTE stamp and project! Love it! ;o)