Friday, October 1, 2010

Anita Be Stampin Preview - Day 3!

Good morning all you crafty cupcakes!  It's preview day number 3 for Anita Be Stampin!  Are you totally excited for the Grand Opening on Saturday yet?  *grin*  I knew you would be!

Today I am showcasing only one image since I ran out of time...Anita has more!  I used the cling mounted rubber stamp set called Cherry Sweet for today's card.  I am super happy with the way this gal turned out!  Don't you just love it when a plan comes together???  I used card stock and red ribbon from stash, Copics, corner rounder, eyelet lace by Wild Orchid Crafts, DP by DCWV and 2 different colors of Stickles...Christmas red for her hair accessory and Frosted Lace for some of the cherries on the DP.  I do love her outfit!  :O)

You won't want to miss us tomorrow for the Grand Opening!  We will be celebrating the grand opening of Anita Be Stampin at the ABS PCP Group on Saturday, October 2nd with lots of fun and opportunities to win prizes throughout the day. We'll also be chatting from 7-9 CST at the ABS PCP Group and offering even more opportunities to win prizes during that time!!!

9 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Too cute!

Me said...

What a sweety,lovely paper.

Grtzz Marjon

Marley said...

Beautiful card Lelia! Love the image and how you colored it ! Beautiful design papers too.. Great lace with that ribbon on it!! Hugs xx Marley

Anita said...

Gorgeous coloring Lelia! Her skin looks like porcelain...love it! I adore your new blog look too! :)

Jeni said...

So sweet! Love the lace with the ribbon woven into it. Also love the new Breast Cancer blog theme!
Save the TaTas!!!! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What an adorable creation!! I love the coloring and the image is too cute!! :)

Marianne said...

Lovely image and great card!!

Shorty Creations said...

So... so... cute! I just love how you used the lace and ribbon :)

זהבית שקד said...

Sweet card!!