Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cutest Dog + WWI Cupcake + Sketch = AWESOME!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're all having a fantabulous start to your weekend!  It's Saturday and that means another round of Unscripted Sketches!  This week's sketch is a great one...and one I can see using over and over again.

I made a layout of my cute little Brussels Griffon on her birthday.  I used Wink Wink Ink's CDAC Freebie Cupcake for my layout.  The freebie has now been taken down, but I believe it will eventually make it's way to the WWI Shop.  I made it glittery and added a little bone to the front of it.  I also got to play along with Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 52.  A first time for me.  I always want to play, but I never get around to it before the next colors are announced.  This color combo was one of my faves, so I knew I HAD to participate! 


Be sure to stop by and visit the US blog to see all the other amazing creations this week!  :O)

13 comments from friends:

Laurel said...

What an adorable creation (and puppy!).

Anita said...

Oh...that face on Princess Lizzi Bear! Too cute!!! :)

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

super cute puppy & lo!

Marianne said...

Lovely card!!! And what a nice cute doggy. Looks like a little bear indeed. Nice fotograph!

Tammy said...

Love the layout, just perfect to go with such a cutie-pie as Lizzi.

artfuldelight said...

Such a cute puppy!!! LOVE the LO, super cute!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable puppy, those eyes.....oooh

Your scrap page is pretty darn cute too. :)
Gardenia

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I agree, great colors, LO and what a cute pup!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is just the CUTEST thang ever! I love the fun sparkly layout too!! TFS!!

Becky Garrison said...

Leila, love your layout! Now you need to go check out my blog . . . I have a little surprise for you over there! :o) Becky

http://camelliacottagedesigns.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Too cute!! I love these colors together too!! I hope you are having a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Marcy said...

HAHA such a cute puppy. Love the layout!

Marlene said...

Your dog is SUCH a little EWOK!!! How cute is this?!