Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey Sugar!

Good morning everyone!  A quick post for you this AM...Anita Be Stampin is now open for business and we're looking for a few enthusiastic design team members.  Check out the post HERE for all the details!  You know you want to!

While I'm here I'll show you a quick little treat box that I made up last night.  I got the box and such from a friend in one of my Yahoo scrapbooking groups...thanks Anna!  I believe it's a Sizzix die she used for it.  Perfect size for a sweet treat!  I used one of the sentiment stamps from Rosie's Sweets at Anita Be Stampin on the label.  Sorry about the terrible photos...maybe I can retake them later.  You get the idea!  I added some caramels for the treat...for my "sugar!"  I also entered this into Julie Elak's Challenge at Do More with Less.



Have a great day!  :O)

7 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Love your "sweet" box! Too cute Lelia. Yummy; caramel is my favorite. ~jeni :)

Anita said...

HMMM love the box, love caramel. :) Anita

Anita said...

What an adorable box!!! Love it! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Hmmm, caramels are my favorite - how did you know?!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How yummy!! I love this!! the box is just darling girl!! TFS! HUGS

Tammy said...

Hmm, yum! Beautiful box.

yyam said...

Oh my! What a yummy little treat box! :)

Thanks so much for playing along! :)