Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zombies and Candy...

Oh yeah!  It's my birthday today and I'm hoping to get crafty in just a bit!  I wanted to jump on real quick and share a card I made with an image from an amazing artist...Jennifer Vaiano aka NoFlutter at Deviant Art.  For those of you who like "SASSY" digital images, be sure to click on the link above and read her journal entry on the right-hand side...I hope this infuriates the rest of my crafty buddies too.  When you're finished check out Jennifer's GALLERY...she is uber talented!

I used Zombie Tinkerbell (with permission) for my latest Halloween card.  I made the sentiment on my pc...doesn't it just look like that's what she is saying?  Wanna play?  My son said, "Uhhh, she's kind of creepy!"  Yeah, she is...in a good way!  I used some more of my new favey DP from Echo Park, MS border punch, bling and card stock from stash, Copic (just to add a bit more color to her skin), nesties, Spica clear glitter marker on her wings, paper distresser, pop dots.


On to the candy and such.  Today is the start of the Inking Pink Blog Hop...it runs through October 31st.  Be sure to join in as most of the stops have candy along the way, icluding True's BCA Candy! 

Start at Patricia's blog and show your support!

11 comments from friends:

Unknown said...

So cool card! Thanks for sharing :)

Ms. Jen said...

OMG! This is fantastic! I love the colors, the image, everything about it. Great job sweetie!

AND A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

grandmalee said...

LOVE IT! You always have such awesome cards, and this one definately showcases your wonderful talent!

Trina said...

WOW to the tracing & stealing! I like the images at that shop too; what a shame... :(

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

WOW, she is ubber talented & it is kinda creepy in a great way! Nice job on the card, amazing coloring...

the mad hatter image that you sent me, one of my followers loves it & wanted to know where she can get it...
Staci

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Zombie fairies rule!!
Awesome card and happy birthday to you!

Marlene said...

Creepily terrific!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yeah, I'm disgusted that it appears Sassy Studio Designs has copied her images from this artist, amongst others. Too many "coincidences" to discount. How pathetic is that?

Jeni said...

Way cool Lelia!!! Hope you have a fabulous Birthday!!! ~jeni :)

Shorty Creations said...

Hey Lilia, Love this card! Your so talented!

Thanks for the link about Sassy. I just bought $45 worth of images from them last month. It sickens me that so many of them are clearly copies.

Darlene said...

This is soooo unique! LOVE it!! OH BTW ...
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Sweet Lelia!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Hope you've had an AMAZING DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is one really COOL image!! So spooky fun!! I love it!! :)