Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dead Dolls Anyone? + New Store.

Happy Thursday!  Dustin of Doodle Dragon Studios has outdone himself with the latest mini release.  If you love all things Tim Burton, you'll adore these "dead dolls!"  He's offering the set of 2, Jack & Madison, for just $1.50!  What a steal!

Bizzy Becs has a new store blog...she's got up some amazing candy right now too!  Be sure to check it out!  As always, check out all the candy I've found in the tab at the top of my blog!


I used Jack to create this fun Christmas card.  LOVE IT!  I used Copics, Basic Grey Jovial DP, Bazzill card stock, ribbon, ricrac, floss and button from stash, nesties, circle punch, computer generated sentiment, pop dots.  I also used the current Mojo Monday sketch.
Be sure to head on over and pick up your very own dead dolls!  :O)

6 comments from friends:

Ms. Jen said...

Love it darlin! I love the look of those dead dolls. Does that make me morbid??? Oh well. LOL

Anita said...

Spooky cute Lels! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That image is too cute!! :) Brilliant coloring!!

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, what a scream!

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, I love that! What a great card. Thanks for the link, I am always looking for stuff like this for my hubby.

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute concept! I love it!