Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mojo #92's Got Me Happy Hoppin'!

Getting your mojo on Tuesday is better than Sunday...when it should be Monday anyway. Last week I almost didn't get my Mojo Monday sketch done on time. I always love Julee's sketches, so I always want to get them done before the next Monday rolls around. I really like the way this card turned out. :O) I used a Happy Hoppers stamp called Party Hoppers. This is the first time I have colored one of these...I have to say I think the bunnies are harder than the bears and mice. Let me know what you think.

5 comments from friends:

scrapperjulia said...

This is so cute! Love how you colored the image and the bright papers. Great card!

Nicola said...

Loving this cute and fun image Lelia and your colouring is superb.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

stephanne said...

Worried about the colouring??? Noooo, you shouldn't be because these hoppers are hoptastic!!! Super cute card, great papers for a fun, upbeat card. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me warm fuzzies ;)
Stephanie

Deb S. said...

I could only wish that I could color as good as you do!! BTW, that is the cutest dog I have ever seen!! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stunning coloring! Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.