Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dustin Pike Release

Hi all...it's Thursday! Time for another release from Dustin Pike. All you trekkies will love this week's release...ok, most all of you will love them! Anyone who has a little boy in their lives will surely find a use for these!

I used the "space dragon" as my main image...just love him! I also printed out a very small version of the UFO and used a circle punch to punch it out and use it for an embellie. I love the way it came out. :O)

Be sure to stop by Dustin's Blog and get your own! Don't forget to show some love to the rest of the design team! ;O)

4 comments from friends:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is a fantastic card I love your choice of backing papers that go with the image perfectly your colouring is A1 and what a fabby idea to do a miniature version of the space craft stamp. Any boy would adore this.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Leila -- this is terrific! I love your coloring, and that BG paper is perfect!!

Christine said...

Very cute card. I love Dustin's images and you do them a lot of justice.

Blessings,
Christine

Cheri said...

Love your card, Lelia!