Friday, June 19, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl

Good afternoon everyone! Today I finished up my card for my Dad for Father's Day. I wanted him to know that no matter how old I get, I still love him...just like I used to. I used a digi stamp from Dustin Pike.

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I TRIED to color like Peggy taught me...I don't think I was 100% successful, but better than I used to be. :O) The inside of the card says, "Even after they're all grown up." I hope he likes it.

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a great weekend and get to see your Daddies.

6 comments from friends:

Rachel said...

This is sooo precious!! I think you did a fabulous job with the prismacolor pencils, i really love how your coloring came out!!
hugs,
Rachel

Christine said...

I'm sure your Dad will love this beautiful card!

blessings,
Christine

Stef H said...

this is wonderful and your coloring is fabulous. he's gonna love it. no dad at this end.

hugs,

Nancy said...

What an awesome tribute to your dad! And, girl your coloring is awesome...I love the variation in shades on your bears! BRAVO!!

Jodi said...

I am sure your dad will LOVE this!! It's so beautiful!
Hugs
Jodi =)

The Wired Angel said...

Just look at all of the comments about your coloring!! How terrific. I think you did a terrific job. Keep it going!