Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Emos Preview Day 2



Good morning, party people!  I have some UBER EXCITING news to share with you!  I have been asked to be a Guest Design Team Member for Simply Betty Stamps!  SQUEEEE!  When I got the e-mail from Betty my mouth dropped open and I just stared for a split second...then the dancing started!  :O) 

Anywho, I was all over jumping in to help preview the new Emo kids Christmas line.  Today I used Candy Cane London for my project.  What a fun image to color!  I used Copics, CM personal cutting system, DP and card stock from stash, image was printed on Neenah classic linen, rhinestones from Q&Co, Spica glitter marker, Stickles and CTMH Liquid Glass.  I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #91.




I hope you enjoyed today's preview as much as I enjoyed sharing it!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Christmas Emo's Blog Hop!

11 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Congrats! Couldn't have picked a better person. I love what you have done with this card. Their images are so fun. ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

How sweet, absolutely adorable! Great coloring and congratulations!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Welcome to the DT:O) It's great to have you! Candy Cane London looks awesome. Great job on short notice. Whatch out these ladies are a chatty bunch!

Marlene said...

Congratulations, lady! WELL DESERVED! They will love you!

The card is fantabulous, as always!

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card, love the image.

Angela said...

WHOO HOO!! SO glad to have you join us!!! Your are going to have a blast. Candy Cane London looks so sweet!! I love all the Emos and I don't think I could ever pick a favorite I guess that's wahy I ahve to use all of them as soon as I get them!! hehe!! Can't wait to see your blog hop creation!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girlfriend!! That is so awesome!! :) *happy dancing with you* I love your card and that yummy striped paper!! Beautiful coloring and such adorable image!! HUGS

Tracy S said...

Very cool!! Congrats!! LOVE that candy cane pp you used and that image is darlin... awesome coloring too

Graphicat said...

Whoo Hooo Chickie!! Ima so Glad you've joined our quirky bunch, think you'll fit right in!! LOOOOOVE your card!
Cheers
Cheri

Anita said...

Congrats Lelia! Your card is gorgeous, and your coloring is beyond fabulous! :)

Jen Shults said...

This is too cute! I love that paper. GORGEOUS!