Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Purple Peace

Good afternoon everyone!  Another post today as I'm busy making Christmas cards.  I made this one a couple of nights ago using a stamp set from PTI called Snowflake Serenade.  Bazzill card stock, some ribbon  and a button from stash, CTMH ink, Sakura Stardust pen.  Easy peasy and oh so pretty!

6 comments from friends:

Ted said...

Oh, Lelia, this is so beautiful! I love how serene this card makes me feel. Just wonderful!

Marlene said...

WOWZA...that is beautiful!

Tammy said...

Ted is right, there is such serenity in this card. Just beautiful.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is so beautiful and elegant! I love the colors and the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I do love the soft purple!! This is just gorgeous!!!

Anita said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! So elegant and pretty! :)