Monday, November 1, 2010

Eat Crow

OK...another post for me real quick.  I wanted to play along in the last Halloween challenge at Simply Betty Challenges.  It was to use a witch/es in your project. 

I had this idea...that's always scary!  A friend was over and left one of her images of Betty witch here...yay!  I love her, but I do adore Pumpkin London's outfit, so I whacked the head off of London and Betty and pulled the old switcheroo!  You know she looks fab!  I made up some directions for the "Eat Crow Candy Corn" that this little witch concocted...don't you have some people that you'd like to see really enjoy the taste of crow?  Muahahahahaha!!!  I hope you like my little treat {or is it a trick}!



10 comments from friends:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Love your witch!!

hugs~
Ramona

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super cute!

chrilvian said...

you did a great job to
yummy candy
like the way you jused 2 parts from the stamps

Tammy said...

These results are awesome! Never thought of switching heads, thanks for the idea.

Anita said...

Super fab project! I love the way you combined the two images! :)

Jeni said...

Just Marvelous Dahling! Love your little candy box. Nice image merge. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

LOL...love the description on "how to eat crow". Terrific idea...and beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Lelia, this is just adorable!! LOVE that gorgeous project and your coloring!! HUGS

Darlene said...

This is fabulous! Sorry I missed it ... would have been great for my grandkids!! You're such a clever girl!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this, it is too cute!