Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Cheesy Birthday Wish

Hello crafters!  How was your Tuesday?  Very uneventful here, which is a GOOD thing!  :O)  I wanted to pop on and share a card I'm oh-so-happy with. 

I used the Bree digital image from Anita Be Stampin for this card.  I made this uber cool flower today and the idea was to use it on this card...FAIL!  The flower was too big and kind of overwhelmed the card...so I'll share that later.  I used Copics, yummy BoBunny DP, Bazzill card stock, nesties, Kaiser Craft pearls, MS daisy border punch, TH distress ink in Crushed Olive and Antique Linen, sentiment is from the Rosie's Sweets rubber stamp set at ABS, corner rounder.

I'm entering this lil cutie into the challenge at Party Time Tuesdays.

11 comments from friends:

Darlene said...

Oh Lelia ... she's so adorable and your coloring is AMAZING!! LOVE the layout ... this image would be so cool for a teenager birthday! You are such an enabler!! LOL!!
Awesome creation!

Trina said...

I had to star your post earlier so I would remember to come over and tell you how great this card came out! Love the pearls!

Me said...

Beautiful card,love the image,great paper.

Grtzz Marjon

Anonymous said...

Your coloring looks fabulous on this image girl!! Well done!! :) BIG HUGS

~jan said...

What phenomenal coloring! Terrific card! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Ted said...

Incredible coloring, Lelia!! Oh my goodness... I had to read the description twice, as I thought it was computer-colored! :) Just beautiful!

Jeni said...

Fantastic card Lelia! Can't wait to see your bil ol' flower. ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

Super sweet and pretty card! Thank you for joining us at PTT this week!

girlia said...

Very nice B-Day card.

Nancy said...

She is cute, Lelia!! We're so glad you joined the party this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Anita said...

Super duper cute card! I love the way you sponged the background! :)