Monday, November 8, 2010

Cooper Celebrates with Mercy!

Good morning all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and an equally lovely start to their Monday!

Today I'm sharing a cute little birthday card I made using the Celebrate Cooper rubber stamp set from Anita Be Stampin!  How cute is Cooper all pinked up?  You know you love it!  Pink cows give ya strawberry milk, dontcha know?  :O)  I also used Mercy's Sketch for my inspiration. 


13 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

So fun and adorable Lelia!
My daughter actually thought chocolate milk came from brown cows when she was little. Lol (of course we played along) ~jeni :)

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card Lelia, you must have one heck of a digi collection!!
Staci

Anonymous said...

Lelia, this is too cute!! the image makes me smile!! :) Beautiful coloring!! HUGS

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a CUTE take on the sketch this week! Awesome card!

Marlene said...

Stinkin' cute cow! Awesome coloring, as always, too!

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee! So Fun! :)

Tammy said...

Absolutely sweet, sweet card. Great coloring too.

Ted said...

Lelia, this is an UDDER-ly adorable card! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) ;)

I love the pink choice... so cute!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cute image and all that layering looks sooo great.

Rene Sharp said...

Love that little cow, just too cute!! Your card is just wonderful!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Can't wait until the "Anita Be Stampin" ball is rolling!!

Ms. Jen said...

So cute! That floral paper is really pretty and the dots are fun too.

stephanne said...

I need one of those cows!!!!

Cute card, it is moo-tiful!! Utter-ly fantastic!!! Lovin the colours and the cutie pie image!!

hugs, stephanne

Beate said...

Oh, Lelia, this is so cute! Love it.
Hugs and smiles