Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meowy Christmas!

***Please scroll down for my 12 Days of Christmas post for Simply Betty Stamps!  Thank you!***

Good morning again!  It's Saturday, and you know what that means!  Time for another sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches!  I saw this one and knew it was meant to be a layout for me...surprise, right?  LOL!  I just flipped it over for my sample.

I used the uber cute Kitty Note and the Christmas Hat digital images from Wink Wink Ink for my replica of Salem.  I merged them in Photoshop CS2.  This hat is so fun because you can add it to any animal, person or stamp!  Now that's versatility!  Not to mention it's just $1.50!  Woohoo!  WWI is also having a Winter Bundle Sale right now...it includes 5 complete stamp sets and the Christmas Hat image for $20!  Don't forget that these come in B&W for you to color PLUS colored versions (perfect for when you're low on time)! 


Don't forget to check out the US Blog to see what the other talented DT members made this week!  :O)

10 comments from friends:

Ms. Jen said...

What an adorable kitty! Love that kitty image with the cute hat too. I have a new kitty we named her "Puss". She is so crazy! Right now she's sitting on top of my printer waiting for it to spit something out.

Have a great day sweets!

Anita said...

Fun layout Lelia! I love that little banner! :)

Jeni said...

Love this layout Lelia! What an adorable cat! Looks very curious. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

You have the bestest scrapbook layouts ever, Miss Lelia!

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, get 'em kitty!!! Those snowflakes are no match for a furrrociously cute kittykin!!! Fabulous LO and yummy embellishing, I clicked on it to enjoy the yumminess and only then did I realize it's digital, wow!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
stephanne

Tammy said...

Fabulous. Great pictures of Salem. The little kitty with the hat makes a cute adornment for this awesome layout.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your take on the sketch. It is very imaginative. Great job!

StephC said...

Oh my gosh, too stinkin cute! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable girl!! You do such a fabby job with the images and sketch!! HUGS

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awwww...