Thursday, March 31, 2011

Photo Inspiration @ Stamp Fairy

Good afternoon, my crafty friends!  I wanted to pop on and share my latest find with you!  I found a new digital stamp company called Stamp Fairy...the owner's name is Gerda and she has some of the cutest little bears ever!  I fell in love when I spotted Lenny!  I am joining in their current challenge at Stamp Fairy Challenge with this card.

I used the digi called Lenny Flowers 2 to go along with this week's photo inspiration.  I colored him in with Copics, of course!  I hope you like it!  :O)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Lots of love to ya!

12 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

I love that image! Cute card to match the person who made it.

Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! This is just too too stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE that image and your darling creation sweetie!! TFS! HUGS

ThePurplePlace said...

Such a sweet and absolutely adorable card! I love how your color your little Lenny Bear and think your card design is wonderful.

Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge and I wish you the VERY BEST of everything!!

Hugs,
Lis

Danni said...

How sweet and cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lelia this is absolutely beautiful, the papers, design and Lenny look fabulous, is that flower paper pieced? if it is it looks brilliant, thank you for sharing this with us at Stamp fairy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

He is so sweet, colored wonderfully! I too really like the adorable Stamp Fairy images ;>)

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

yeah, you did it!!! This is such a sweet card and your coloring is fab!!! Love the paperpieced flower and your papers.

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge and thanks for the kind words..

Hugs, Gerda

Tammy said...

So sweet Lelia! Love the daisy.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super sweet card - Lenny is may fave :)

Thanks for joining our Photo inspiration challenge on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE

Hugs Jane x

Carissa said...

Such a sweet card with a beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy challenge. Carissa :)

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Lelia!
I'm so glad you found us at StampFairy and that you're playing in our challenge. Your card is beautiful and the coloring of Lenny is amazing. Such gorgeous papers you've chosen too. Thanks so much for joining us at StampFairy and I welcome you back next week too.
Sharon :)

Teresa said...

So cute Lelia! Great job with the coloring, your cards are always amazing!... I miss you my friend, hope everything is going great with you! hugs,T