Friday, March 25, 2011

Hope is like a Butterfly

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you're all as excited as I am!  I get date night with the hubs and I couldn't be happier.  :O)

Today I came by to show you the card I made using the freebie image over at Wink Wink Ink called Valentine Butterfly.  Here's proof that it doesn't HAVE to be used for a Valentine's card.  ;o)  I colored it using my trusty Copics.  I added some sparkle (better picture of the sparkle at the end) to the wings by using embossing powder.


Thanks so much for coming by today...it means so much!  MWAH!

7 comments from friends:

Alexis said...

love this card! so cute. great sparkle.

Anonymous said...

So stunning Lelia!! Have a fun date night!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! I just love your deep coloring of the image and the sparkle my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Marlene said...

Fabulous sparkle! Love this!

Darlene said...

WOW this is amazing Lelia! LOVE the color and the sparkle!! FABULOUS job!
Hope you are doing well ... sorry it's been so long since my last visit! MY BAD!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! The coloring and sparkle to your butterfly is amazing!

Tammy said...

The butterfly is beautiful! Love the sparkle.