Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Have a Cherry Nice Day

***Please scroll down for my Simply Betty Stamps Easter Preview post!***

Good morning all!  We're live with another week of sketches at Anita Be Stampin!  This one was a doozey for sure!  I had a rough time!  ;O)

I used the cling mounted rubber set called Cherry Sweet for my card.  I flipped the sketch too...gotta be difficult, ya know!?  Be sure to check out the awesome prize we're sharing for the winner!  


Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!

6 comments from friends:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a yummy card!! Love your take on that sketch and lovely papers too!! HUGS

Brenda said...

Lelia, your take on the sketch is so gorgeous, I love that you flipped it! Love that one of your circles is your sentiment! Love the paper choices!

Jen Shults said...

LOL, great minds think a like, eh? When I saw this in the gallery last night as I was uploading my card I about died laughing. I don't think we could have made two more similar cards, haha! I LOVE this... that gingham is awesome and I love your coloring. PERFECT!

Rachel Hope said...

So fun, tipped to the side like that!!!

Marlene said...

No one flips a sketch like you, babycakes! :)

Anita said...

Super adorable, Lels! I love how you flipped the sketch. FABulous! :)