Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Burtonesque Dolls

Good morning, my fiendish friends!  I am doing a little guest spot over at The Burtonesque Dolls this week.  Do come over and see all the deets and join in the new challenge!

I have used the new image called Jack.  He was paper pieced for my card.  The sentiment is funny to me, but I am lucky enough to NOT have any gray "hares".  Who will get this card, hmmmm?  Muahahahahahaha!  I hope you like it.  :O)

7 comments from friends:

TRACEY O said...

Fun card Lelia. Love the sentiment.

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Luv it. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

That sentiment is awesome, I love it! And I must say that I definately have a few grey hare's....he, he.... I adore how you coloured Jack, very nice. Great job on the card.

Carol W. said...

LOL, fabulous card, love the sentiment! TFS

Marlene said...

OMG...that's a hoot!

Rosa Witten said...

Too funny! Love the card, thanks for joining us this week. :)

Graphicat said...

OMG!! Girl this ROCKS! I love this image, sentiment and card! its pink.... of course I love it!
AWESOME job!!!
cheri