Thursday, March 17, 2011

TOAD-ally Fabulous



Happy St. Patrick's Day to one and all!  I do hope you're wearing green...I've already pinched my dear son today for lack of the color!  ;O)

Today Dustin Pike has put up a huge sale of 52 digis for just $10.  What's better than that?  If you order TODAY and today only he will include a special extra 14 images!  WOOT!  Get your booties on over and check out all the deets!  

I used the frog frame for my sample card.  I printed out 2 of the image and cut out the head and hands and popped them up for some added dimension.  The frame is blank in the middle and I added the sentiment into mine.  The Divine Twine is called Green Apple and can be found RIGHT HERE!  :O)

Thanks for coming by today!

St. Patrick's Day MySpace Glitter Images

1 comments from friends:

Marlene said...

Your card is "toadilly" adorable!!! I'm wearing green, so keep your slimy little pinchers to yourself, lady.