Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Celebrate!

Good morning everyone!  I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  I'm here this morning with another round of challenges at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  I do hope you'll join us!  We have some fun changes that will be implemented starting this week too...regarding prizes.  Come on over and check it out!

I used the adorable Celebration Cooper for my card today.  The sketch was fun and created by our very own teamie, Jen Shults!  I used some BG Olivia paper and I just love it!  :O)  I tried to get a good picture of the ribbon since that's where my sentiment came from, but I didn't do a very good job capturing it...satin ribbon is apparently not my friend.  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I love it when you do!  :O)

11 comments from friends:

Brenda said...

Ooooh, cute, cute, cute! I love the color scheme! used pink and grey myself! :) Love that ribbon, and that shiny balloon. Fabulous card!

Brenda said...

Lelia, thanks for letting me know my inlinkz was closed. I fixed it, you can go back and enter. Don't know what happened. :) Bren

Melisa Marie said...

Hi Lelia, this is such a cute card!! I just can't get enough of that little critter :D

I have a suggestion for when you need to get a good pic of ribbon or something like that when the cam won't get such a great pic.
If you have a scanner, lay the card on there and scan it!

For instance, with this card, it probably wouldn't scan the top part of the card very good because it's got glitter on it, so it would "flash back" on the scanner bed, so you could put a sheet of black or white cardstock over that top part of the card, and just leave the ribbon exposed!

I use my scanner for taking pics of a LOT of my cards because my lighting isn't the best in my house. :)

Hope this helps!
~Melisa Marie

Anonymous said...

Love the paper and the ribbon. I may have to case this since I have both. Awesome job!

Huggies,
Beth

Tracy S said...

This is adorable! Cooper just makes me smile. I love that you used the ribbon as a repeating sentiment and the bling on the balloon. I am all about the bling..lol

Jeni said...

So adorable Lelia! Love that your cow has a pink hue. ~jeni :)

Jen Shults said...

This is really fun Lelia! I like the pastel pink and I love love love that little cow stamp! Hugs!

Tammy said...

Fun card! Since the cow is colored pink, does that mean it gives strawberry milk? Just wondering. Love the triple ribbons, great idea.

Danni said...

Very fun and cute!!

Marlene said...

Adorable! You really do cows rather well! Are you trying to tell us something?! Heehee!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Hee hee, that cow always makes me smile! :D :D Great card