Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monster Hugs!

Hello again, my sweet little cupcakes!  It's time for another sketch at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  Be sure to check out the ABSC Blog for all the details and the awesome prize up for grabs!  I have used the adorable cling mounted rubber set called Monster Hugs for my card today.  I paired it with some DP by My Mind's Eye - So Sophie collection.  I just lurve it!

Be sure to check out the free shipping special at the ABS Shoppe and stop by and join us on our PCP Group too!  There could be a freebie hiding over there for you! 

6 comments from friends:

Tammy said...

Super cute Lelia!

Brenda said...

Cute, cute, cute! love the dotted background and love the way you did your sentiment!

Jeni said...

Awww...so cute! Great DP and I love how you matched the sentiment with the punched edge. ~jeni :)

Tracy S said...

super duper cute card Lelia. I love the paper choice, the cool dotted background you did, and all the pearls.

Marlene said...

Awww, what a sweet little monster card! Love it!

Rachel Hope said...

SO Fun!!! I love those monsters!!!