Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thanks a Bunch...

Hey, hey!  Good morning everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Anita Be Stampin Challenges.  Welcome March...the first Tuesday of the month means a color challenge!  Anita gave us a very sophisticated color combo this week.  Come on over and join us!

I used the cutie patootie cling mounted rubber stamp set called Bears and Bunches.  He is so sweet isn't he?  I also used some Divine Twine from the ABS Shoppe.  I colored it with my Copics to match the cream colored card stock.


Thanks for coming by today!  Check out the ABS Challenge blog to see all the other amazing projects from the DT!  :O)

7 comments from friends:

Karen said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and the stamp is so cute! Great job.

Brenda said...

Another darling card!

Angela said...

Too cute Lelia. I think he is so sweet and your card is jsut as sweet. Hope you are doing well hun!!
Hugs:)
Angela

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What sweetness! Colored so nicely too :>)

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Now what a cutie pie!! :) The colors look brilliant here girl!! beautiful job!! BIG HUGS

Jodi said...

Aww this is so cute and sweet! Love the color combo!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute!! I think we were all on the same wave length with stamps this week.. I think we all used the same one almost, lol. I love that bakers twine! Adorable!