Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rainy Day Friends

Good afternoon all!  I hope you're all well...I have a sick baby in the house today.  Ariel has come down with something already.  We think it's strep throat since there have been cases at the school.  Poor girl!  She's had lunch, medicine and is now all snuggled up in her bed watching Twilight.

I wanted to share I card I made the other day that I never got around to posting.  It's one of the new images from Wink Wink Ink called Rainy Day Friends.  I used the pre-colored version since Melanie did such a fabby job on it.  There is also a freebie sentiment to go along with this image!  It made for a quick card and I love the way it turned out.  :O)

Have a wonderful day everyone!  :O)

5 comments from friends:

martina's kaartjes said...

great coloring !
groetjes, martina
x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE your huge bow!!!

Marlene said...

Such a fabby card!

Hope Miss Ariel is back to her normal bouncing happy self again.

How is she settling in?

Jeni said...

Beautiful Lelia!!! Love that green satin bow, just darling!! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet hun!! LOVE that yummy green bow!! WOW!