Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Udder Birthday?

***Please scroll down for Preview Day 3 of Jude & the Rockers from SBS!***

Good morning people!  It's time for another challenge at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  Today is all about the recipe...we had to use 3 designer papers, 1 flower and 1 trim.  I combined this challenge with the one over at Basic Grey Challenges calling for stitches.  Woohoo!  I feel so accomplished!  LOL!

I used some of my favey BG Oliver paper along with the Celebration Cooper rubber stamp set.  How fun!

Thanks so much for popping in on me today!  I appreciate the comments!  Be sure to check out the ABSC blog for all the deets and to see what the other DT members have made for ya!

11 comments from friends:

Brenda said...

Super cute card. I love that you put the image on the inside. Very clever!! Great card and a very fun challenge. Love it!
Hugs~Bren

Auntie Em said...

So cute! I love cards with a surprise inside.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Jeni said...

Adorable Lelia!! I lov ethat little cow peeking out from the side. ~jeni :)

Melissa said...

Love it!
Mel

Anonymous said...

An udder clever card!!! Love it! Hope all is well with you as I miss ya!!

Huggies,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I really love those papers!! Gorgeous card and fun cow image!! :)

Linda said...

This is so adorable.. I just love the darling little cow.. and the sentiments are great!!
Hugs, Linda

Tammy said...

Really sweet! Love the surprise inside.

Alison said...

Hahaha! This is so cute and funny! Great colors. Love that the cow is on the indside.

Tracy S said...

Love your paper combo and the way you layered them!

Heather said...

Such a wonderful colour combination Lelia, fabulous colur combination and your stitching and distressing are amazing!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx