Friday, June 10, 2011

Miss You

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to pop by and post a card I made for the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge.  I used the image called Racy Roxie (which I named, btw)!  Isn't she something else?  This week's challenge was to use the sketch provided...I just moved the embellies to the other side to fit better on my card.  :O)


Thanks so much for stopping by today...I truly appreciate it!  :O)

9 comments from friends:

Tracy S said...

Super cute! She is one Hawt momma!! Love the papers and ribbon choices, they are perfect for her!

Dawn said...

Love your take on the sketch ... beautifully coloured and gorgeous all over. Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

Anonymous said...

OOH la la!! Girl, this is so gorgeous hun!! I love your layout and your awesome coloring!! Thanks for sharing!! Smiles

Lynn Mercurio said...

vavavavoom...what a great card. Outstanding design elements and a beautifully created project.

Patty Sue 2 said...

WOW!What a fantastic card. Your coloring is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Brenda said...

FABULOUS card Lelia. I love the colors you used. Love the black and white background!! Hugs~Bren

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at KKKGC………..

Hugs
Judith

Vicky said...

WOW gorgeous card love the colours perfect for this image.
Thank you for joining us KKKGirlz, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Eulanda said...

This is SUCH A HOT card!! I love that you named her. Very col! And your coloring is fabulous!! What a knockout card!! Hugs!