Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi There

Good morning everyone!  Sorry my Anita Be Stampin post is a little late this morning...we had some some pretty freaky weather last night and I didn't get my post scheduled.  :O)

Anyway, here is my card.  I made the flowers...cool, huh?  I love the way they came out.  I used the stamp set called Monster Hugs for my card today.  Only a sentiment on the front because I didn't want one of those adorable monsters stealing the show away from the flowers.  I did, however, use one of them on the inside of the card.  The beautiful lace is from Wild Orchid, the DP (which I LURVE) is by MME, I used my Silhouette to cut the leaves and petals for my flowers, butterfly is a charm from my stash.

Don't forget about the current challenge going on over at Anita Be Stampin Challenges...make a shaped card.  It's super easy to win!  Pop over and check out all the deets, won't you?  Thanks so much for coming by today!

4 comments from friends:

Jeni said...

Beautiful Lelia!! Fabulous flowers...you go girl! ~jeni :)

Tami B. said...

This is really pretty.

Brenda said...

So cute Lelia, I love how gorgeous your card is on the front with those fabulous flowers then you open it up and there is that surprise!! An adorable monster! Great Card!!!
hugs~Bren

Denni said...

SSssSsoOOOOooOoOoo pretty!!