Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Preview Day 4 - Jude & the Rockers for SBS

Welcome back for Preview Day 4 of Jude & the Rockers for Simply Betty Stamps!

Today is all about Ali!  What a fun 'do, right?!  I did this one up using some digi papers and elements from Summer Driggs.  :O)

Come on back again tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments from friends:

Alison said...

You did a fantastic job with Ali! Love your digi paper choices. I really like that you used cream instead of white. Fab job!

Trina said...

I'm always a fan of dark hair/light eyes! I think the way you colored her ponytail looks really neat! Great color combo!

Tammy said...

Fabulous Lelia. Love your coloring and the dp is perfect!

Melissa said...

Wicked cool!
Mel

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love it!!!! too freaking funny!! Colored beautifully, of course!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, chickee! Haven't seen you in a while! xoxoxo

Jeni said...

Fabulously funky girl! Love it ~jeni :)