Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preview Day 3 - Jude & the Rockers for SBS

Welcome back for Preview Day 3 of Jude & the Rockers for Simply Betty Stamps

Brittany is our rocker of the day!  I combined this image with the challenge today over at The Burtonesque Dolls - twins.  How cute is Brittany as a big and little sister?  I thought what a wonderful just because card for my big sister...right?  :O)  I tried my hand at a rolled ribbon flower, and let me tell ya...it's not as easy as the tutorial makes it look!  LOL!

As usual...pop back in tomorrow for more rockin' samples!

7 comments from friends:

Trina said...

The flower might not have been easy to make, but it looks good! Love the idea of two of Brittanys; they look so cute in their matching outfits!

Brenda said...

Wow, how cute is this card!!!?? What a fabulous image that you colored perfectly twice!! Love that flower and you are right, they are not all that easy!!
Hugs~Bren

Anonymous said...

AWW! Now these are too cute!! I adore your flower too!! Stunning!! ;)

Jeni said...

Cool card Lelia!! Gorgeous coloring. I havent tried the rolled ribbon flower, thanks for the heads up. Not gonna try it on a stressful day. Lol ~jeni :)

Linda said...

Oh I really love the way you did this one.. And like I said before I absolutely love the flower!!
Hugs, Linda

Alison said...

Super sassy! The flower is awesome! Totally perfect! You made it look great, even if it was hard to do. :)

Brandi said...

Super cute Lelia! Love your card and your ribbon is pretty rockin'! :) Smiles ~ Brandi