Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dad, I Adore You!

Hey everyone!  No, I haven't fallen off the face the planet.  I am, however, having serious car issues.  UGH!  I just wanted to remind you all that the current challenge is still going on over at Dustin Pike's blog...Pike's Playground!  The current challenge is "It's a Boy Thing!"  Make any project masculine and don't forget your DDS image!  :O)  Check out the post for all the deets!

I used one of Dustin's freebies for my card...isn't he cute?  He looks like he's having so much fun!  :O)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

4 comments from friends:

Tracy S said...

Very cute! I love Dustin's darlin dragons.

Jeni said...

Super cute Lelia!! I love Dustin's dragons, love how you have colored him. ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! What a cutie patootie!! Love your coloring on this dragon hun!! :)

Anita said...

Such an adorable card, Lelia! Fantastic coloring, as always! :)