Friday, May 6, 2011

Wonderful Memories

Good morning and happy Friday to you all, bleeps!  It's time for another round of challenges at Simply Betty Challenges!  This time it's all about Mom!  Use any SBS image and make your projects all about Mom to win.  The winner will receive any 2 Sweet Gothic Kids digis...woohoo!

I used Tilly from the Sweet Gothic Kids Easter line.  I colored and "pieced" her in Photoshop.  The layout photo is of my Mom, Daughter and myself having a girls day.  We went out for mani/pedis and to lunch.  :O)

I can't wait to see what you'll make for this one!  Come on over and join us!  Don't forget to check out the SBC blog to see what other awesome projects the team has to inspire you!

4 comments from friends:

Jane said...

Love it Lelia, unfortunately, I live with 2 men, so their idea of a great day out is "Paintball"! beautiful layout TFS ~ Jane

Auntie Em said...

Love your Girls Day Out LO! Sweet photo of all you ladies out to enjoy and pamper yourselves.
Thank you for sharing:)

Anita said...

Adorable layout, Lelia! I love, love, love the colors, and that pic is too cute for words! :)

Jeni said...

Awww...what a great pic! Beautiful layout. ~jeni :)